Please click on the expandable sections below to view information on current facility use and facility hire options.
Facilities Use - Activities
Chiswick School's Sports Hall list of activities:
- Indoor Football - Player Register with groups
- Badminton (Court Hire Friday and Monday Night 8:00-10:00 pm)
- Short Tennis
- Various Martial Arts
- Football Courses (Monday & Saturday Mornings)
- Trampoline Courses (after-school club for the students on Wednesday)
- Children’s Parties (Sports Parties, Bouncy Castle, Football)
Facilities Use - Clubs & Groups
Sports Linx Football Academy
World class football coaching for children of all abilities, helping every player become the best they can be.
Contact - email@example.com
Shaolin Kung Fu
One of the largest established Kung Fu schools in UK, Teaching the traditional skills of kung fu.
Highly recommended classes for children and adults of all ages.
www.nampaichuan.com / 07749 411383 (Jerome)
Chiswick Gators Basketball Club
A club based in Chiswick aiming to teach young people the fun and exciting game of Basketball.
Contact - firstname.lastname@example.org
Independent suppliers of children’s parties, go-karts for indoor & outdoor use
Contact - 07918 655005
Polish Brownies (Zuchy) & Rainbows (Skrzaty)
Meeting most Saturday’s during term time.
A Japanese martial art system that combines punches and kicks, throws and arm locks with meditation and pressure point massage. Self defence for all ages.
Brentford F.C. Football
Courses ran at Chiswick for & on behalf of Brentford F.C. during all school holiday times contact:
Tel: 0844 247 1889/Fax: 020 8326 7031/
Very well established & popular disciplined karate school, ran by an ex-serviceman held in very high regard.
07788 196575 (Robin)
Kiddi Karts (Parties)
Independent suppliers of children’s parties, go-karts for indoor & outdoor use, plus Kiddi Olympix parties
www.kiddikarts.co.uk / 01932 770770
Chiswick Youth F.C.
Well established youth football team playing out of Chiswick Sports Hall, always open to new player trials. Un 7’s, Un 8’s, Un 10’s, Un 14’s, Un 16’s.
Contact: Tony Higginson - 07710263842 / email@example.com
Master Taekwondo Association
A version of unarmed combat designed for the purpose of self-defence, It is a martial art that has no equal in either power or technique. Open to children and adults.
Contact: Master Masoudi - 07886681312 / MASTERMASOUDI@YAHOO.CO.UK
The UK’s first rugby specific programme for young children aged 2-7, designed to enhance children’s social and physical skills, parents can also join in to interact.
firstname.lastname@example.org / John Hall 0845 313 3241
Power Cardio classes
Power Cardio is a 45 min full body cardio and muscle conditioning designed to improve aerobic fitness. Every Monday and Wednesday at 19:05.
Contact: Amado 07799767624
Facilities for Hire are subject to availability
- 11 a-side Outdoor grass pitch
- Floodlit 5 a-side 3G Astroturf Pitch
- Side Hall/Studio
- Main Indoor Sports Hall
- Badminton Courts Monday and Fridays only 8-10
- Cricket Nets Indoor & Outdoor
- Net Ball Courts (Hard Court, 3G and Indoor)
- Hire of individual courts throughout the week in the Main Hall is limited due to group hire, though weekends, Monday’s & Friday’s are popular for badminton.
- Block bookings maybe made for ‘group’ hire such as private children’s parties (Main Hall or Side Hall), depending upon Hall availability.
N.B. Current prices for limited time only
Sports Hall opening times
Monday - Friday 17:00-22:00
Saturday & Sunday 09:00-19:00
For any further information regards activities at the Chiswick School Sports Hall facility please contact: