Sixth Form Admissions
Applications for the Sixth Form are now open and will remain open until Friday 26th January 2024. You can apply HERE.
At Chiswick School Sixth Form we understand that the step-up from Key Stage 4 to Key Stage 5 study is often a challenging one. As a result we aim to provide students with a dedicated transition programme so that their journey through the Sixth Form includes support academically, pastorally, and with particular regard to their wellbeing.
As part of the transition program at Chiswick School Sixth Form, students can expect:
- An entrance interview to ensure students are applying for suitable courses.
- A dedicated induction day.
- An induction period during which students develop teamwork and study skills and meet their tutor, fellow tutees and the central sixth form team.
- A dedicated form tutor and central pastoral support.
- A comprehensive enrichment programme.
- A clear system of behaviour and attendance expectations.
- High quality subject teaching.
- A High Achievers Programme (HAPS) for potential Russell Group,Oxbridge, Medicine, Dentistry and Veterinary Science applicants.
- A supervised study area so that students make the most of their study periods.
- Formal assessment points after which a programme of subject.
- PPE examinations and a PPE results day to ensure students have a realistic experience of the formal examination process.
- Early introduction to university and employment progression routes to help students plan for their future.
- A program of external speakers and assemblies to engrain soft skills.
If you have any questions about Year 12 Admissions in Chiswick Sixth Form do not hesitate to contact:
Ms Piven - email@example.com
Mr Williams - firstname.lastname@example.org