Following our visit from Ofsted on 22nd and 23rd January we are delighted to share our latest inspection report.
Please click on the following link to view the full report -
We are pleased that Ofsted recognised the fantastic progress that the school has made since the last inspection and that we have been awarded an overall judgement of 'Good'. This is a testament to the hard work of staff, pupils and the very strong support of our families.
Among Chiswick School’s key strengths recognised in the report were:
- Pupils behaviour is good, pupils are respectful towards others in lessons and as they move around the school site. This supports a calm and positive atmosphere in which pupils feel safe.
- Opportunities for pupils' personal development are exceptional
- Leaders are ambitious for pupils to do well
- Sixth form students are great role models for younger pupils
- Staff praise leaders for the improvements that have been made, and staff morale is high.
We are particularly proud that we have been awarded an outstanding judgement for Personal Development, which has been recognised as a real strength at the school. This measures the school’s curriculum beyond the academic and the wider work that is done to support learners to develop their character. How the school prepares learners for future success in their next steps and for life in modern Britain. Ofsted judged that the way the school goes about developing pupil's character is exemplary and is worthy of being shared with others.
The school is ambitious for the future and we look forward to building on this success.