Chiswick School is an 11-19 mixed academy of approx. 1200 pupils including a large, successful 6th Form. Ofsted February 2020: “This is a good school with outstanding features”.
Our school is full of well-behaved students who are eager to learn. Teachers are free to teach without disruption and enjoy positive relationships with the students. We have a knowledge rich curriculum and focus on using cognitive science to support students learning. An extensive teacher development programme supports teachers’ practice and pedagogy whatever stage of their career.
Please click on the links below which will take you to information about the jobs advertised. If you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are always looking for talented staff, teachers and support staff. Please feel free to email us if you are looking for a role not advertised.
If you are interested in training to teach with us please email us your details and we will be in touch.
Chiswick School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all our staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
When applying for a role in our school please note that all posts are exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. All offers of employment are conditional to checks/procedures as follows:
- Proof of identity
- Proof of eligibility to live and work in the UK check
- Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check (unless there is no regulated activity)
- Prohibition Check (for Teachers)
- Two satisfactory references (one of which must be from the last employer)
- Qualification Checks
- Internet Search Checks
- Overseas Checks/EEA checks (if appropriate) for those who lived outside the UK
- Section 128 Check (depending on your role)
- Satisfactory Medical Check
- Signed Offer of Employment/Contract
- Safer Recruitment and Prevent Training
- Signed Code of Conduct
- Signed self disclosure form
- H&S Training
- Any other requirement the school deems necessary to ensure their obligation under KCSiE is met
We currently have no vacancies at this moment in time.