Show My Homework (SMH), is an online tool to help you keep track of your child's homework. Show My Homework is a simple homework calendar that Chiswick School will be using to ensure homework is set and communicated to all parents/carers. Teachers can use it to set homework quickly and ensure the learners and parents always have the information they need about homework available via the Web, Mobile and Tablet devices.
Show My Homework will allow you to see the details of the tasks your child has been set.
Simply visit Show My Homework to view our school’s live homework calendar and log in.
- 24/7 access
- View quality and quantity of homework
- Translation into over 50 languages
- Apps available for iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, and Android devices
- Receive automated notifications before homework is due
Homework can be accessed by teachers, students and parents/carers in the following ways:
- There is no login required to see the school homework calendar. You can see homework that is set across the school and then use the filters to find the subject teacher and group that you are looking for. (Look out for the SMH icon on the Chiswick School website homepage)
- A personalised homework calendar is available for all users including students and parents. Once you log in, you can only see your own homework schedule.
- There are iPhone and Android apps available for free for students and parents.
We hope that this service will provide parents with a deeper insight into the homework your child receives. More importantly, we hope that it will improve your child’s organisation, time-management, and help them to keep on top of their workload.
Please note that presently we use Show My Homework to publish homework tasks to students and parents. Teachers use internal systems to mark, record and monitor homework. The Gradebook feature of the Show My Homework is not used to acknowledge or mark students homework at this stage.
If your child is having technical problems with SMH or misplaces their SMH pin they should visit IT Services at first break for further assistance.